Wednesday, August 4, 2010


I wanted to thank Michelle (http://thelifeandtimesofagirlwithra.blogspot.com) for thinking enough of me and what I write to pass on this token of appreciation. I hope some of my words help all of you as much as your words help me. Reading about the trial and tribulations of others affected by this disease is helpful and comforting. It nice to know I am not in this boat alone rowing towards the light. Equally, I get insight into life in general. Your funny posts and stories put a smile upon my face regularly.

2 comments:

  1. I picked you up by way of bionic pony. You sound like a wonderful man, husband and father. I have enjoyed my visit throughout your blog. I am trying very hard to find inspiration in the face of a 4 month long flare with both RA & lupus. I look forward to going through the journey with you. Take care. Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I am sorry you are having to deal with a flare up for such an extended period. I am humbled by your compliments. I am sure if you ask my wife and daughter they may have a different opinion of me...lol. Reading through assorted blogs of people has given me inspiration and comfort as well as great information. Look forward to hearing more from you. Until then, Mike...

    ReplyDelete